Your <device> cannot be found. Please keep your iPhone/iPad near your <device>.
What Triggered This Message?:
When the app has been unable to read data from your device(s).
- Move your iPhone/iPad physically closer to your device(s).
- Verify your device(s) have a charged battery.
- Verify that your iPhone/iPad have Bluetooth enabled/on.
- The Happy Ring can store up to 4 hours of data before one approaches the storage limit on the ring. Once a connection is re-established with an iPhone/iPad, the stored data will be transferred, and live data transmission will resume.
- The Polar H10 does not store data if the connection is lost with an iPhone/iPad. Thus, any data will be lost during that disconnect period.