When viewing Happy Health Help Center / Knowledge Base articles, you may encounter an article that you have questions about or want to contribute to. We monitor all of our articles for new comments and welcome your feedback in the comment section!
- Note: Anonymous users cannot comment on articles. You must log in to a Happy Health Help Center / Knowledge Base user account to draft a comment.
Instructions for Commenting
Part 1: Sign in (or sign up, if you're posting for the first time)
- Click Sign in from the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your email address and password, or choose to log in via a social network
Part 2: Draft and post your comment
- At the bottom of the article, click Add a comment and draft your comment
- Optionally, you can select formatting options from the toolbar. For more information on formatting options, see the article editor toolbar reference.
- Click Submit. Your posted comment will alert any of the article's followers, as well as the Happy Health team monitoring comments.